Make a Donation or Become a Paws for the Holidays Sponsor
By becoming an event sponsor you will directly impact the success of this incredibly important fundraising campaign and directly help pets and their families!
For the past 22 years, with the support of our partners and volunteers, Phinney’s Friends has provided financial assistance and pet care, as well as food, fostering, transportation, advice and education to pet owners in need. Last year, we responded to over 1,500 requests and spent $49K on veterinary services that included surgeries, diagnostics, medication, vet visits, and spay/neuter services.
For the third year in a row, our annual fundraiser, Paws for the Holidays Festival, will take place at Pierce House in Lincoln, MA on November 11, 2018. To ensure that the event is a success, we are advertising on social media, physical signage, and public radio, with an estimated reach of 9,500 people. Over 300 people attended the 2017 holiday festival, with $12,000 raised. This year, we aim to host over 500 attendees and raise over $20,000 dollars so that we can double the number of pets served in Massachusetts.
We can only reach these goals with your support. Will you become a sponsor and help Phinney’s Friends keep pets and their families together?
Paws for the Holidays Festival 2019 Sponsorship Opportunities:
Title Sponsor: $2,000+
This is the foundation sponsorship, helping cover any and all costs that are needed to execute the Festival, including venue rental.
You’ll receive: prime visibility on all Phinney’s newsletters, press releases, and website, as well as Front Door/Banner space at the event.
You’ll receive: recognition on our website and via social media posts, as well as marketing materials for the event. You will also be able to place a banner or poster of your logo in the room/area you are sponsoring. You will also be recognized during announcements at the event.
Pet Photos with Santa: $1,000
This sponsorship would help pay for Santa to come from the North Pole to have pictures taken with the children and pets, as well as help us purchase a new backdrop and any other items needed for the photography set up.
Silent Auction Room/Items: $1,000
Our silent auction room draws the attendees with its intrigue and value! We love to be able to offer fun goods and services people enjoy bidding on. Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Monetary sponsorship to allow us to purchase non-donated silent auction items (in years past, we’ve used donated items/services/gift cards, but we would like to increase our offerings and add variety).
- In-kind donation: silent auction items, services, or gift cards for us to auction off.
- Company Volunteer Opportunity: 30 hours of volunteer work soliciting silent auction item donations..
Arts/Crafts/Gifts Room: $1,000
This sponsorship opportunity would cover the purchase of items for our holiday product shop. Each year, we offer various products/arts/crafts for sale, and this year, we would like to sell gift baskets, which requires the purchase of the baskets and products to fill them. Sponsorship opportunities:
- Monetary sponsorship to allow us to purchase the materials and products needed to make various gift items for sale at the Festival.
- In-kind sponsorship: a donation of these products for us to create gifts to sell.
Giving Tree and Children’s Activities: $500
This sponsorship would supplement the purchase of kids’ toys and games, as well as holiday ornaments for the Giving Tree.
- Monetary sponsorships would allow us to purchase activities for the kids room that we could reuse year after year (hopefully), and clean up materials.
- In-kind sponsorships could include: kids toys and games, and holiday decoration kits to make ornaments.
Food/Refreshments Area: $500
We like to offer our attendees some low cost refreshments. There are several ways to sponsor this room
- We always need plates, napkins, etc. for serving: this can even have your logo on it!
- We would love food donations that we can sell at a reduced price, like baked goods, finger foods, or drinks.
- Monetary: we would use the funds to purchase the food/refreshments to sell to attendees at a reduced cost.
General Sponsorship Levels:
Client Vet Appointment Sponsor: $500
- This will cover the cost of a veterinary appointment for at least 1 pet, possibly more, depending on the cost of the check up, any diagnostics, cleanings, shots, etc.
Client Pet Supplies for 1 Year Sponsor: $1,000
- This will sponsor a pet’s family for 1 year for any pet supplies they need: food, supplements, medications, leashes, toys, etc.
Foster Care Sponsor: $2,000
- This will sponsor at least one pet in foster care, helping alleviate the burden of veterinary care, pet supplies, medications, physical therapy, etc., while that animal is in foster care, or for after-life care (if their owner passes away).
Life-Saving Surgery Sponsor: $5,000
- This sponsorship covers diagnostics, surgery, medication, and recovery costs for a client’s pet. You will literally be saving a life.
Superhero Sponsor: $10,000
- This sponsorship covers anything related to client or foster care needs, whether it is covering multiple treatments, buying a ton of dog toys, or helping with administrative costs of running the non-profit organization.
For more information about Sponsorship Opportunities, click on our FESTIVAL LETTER and our SPONSORSHIP TABLE and please contact Daniela Caride at 617-275-3544. Please make checks payable to “Phinney’s Friends” and mail to P.O. Box 425, Lincoln, MA 01773. Phinney’s Friends is a 501(c)3 registered nonprofit.